Showcasing sparkling springs in a subtropical setting, Juniper Springs is one of the oldest and best known recreation areas on the East Coast. Located between Ocala and Ormond Beach along SR 40, this complex of swimming and [...]
Perhaps the nation’s most unique reminder of the ingenuity of the men of the Civilian Conservation Corps, the historic millhouse at Juniper Springs is a favorite of history buffs and photographers. The organization became known by its initials, CCC, and [...]
This cabin is so popular we have to hold a lottery each year for reservation dates. It is a great way to get away from it all, and has its own spring, swimming area, and canoes. The [...]
The Juniper Campground has 78 camp sites. Rates for campsites: $19.00 + tax per night Rates for Day-use visitors: $5.00 + tax per person Rates for canoe rentals: $33.00 + tax (incl. shuttle transport) Also [...]
A barrier-free self-guided interpretive trail paralleling the spring outflows of Juniper Run and Fern Hammock Run provides information on the semi-tropical vegetation plus beautiful views of the waterways. For hikers looking for a day in the woods, [...]
Large parking area for day use. Overnight parking available for backpackers for a fee. Day use activities include picnicking, swimming, snorkeling, bird watching, paddling, and hiking. At night, relax in the heart of the forest [...]
Juniper Springs News
- Hello everyone! Hope you have a great Easter Weekend!! Just wanted to update y...
- Canoe and kayak rentals are available daily from 8 am to 11:30 am.
- Hope you're having a great Spring Break! Come see us and go for a swim!
- Yes, we are open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to all!
- Need ideas for Christmas? How about a gift certificate for an annual pass, cano...
- A chilly Thanksgiving morning at the spring, where we are thankful for all our g...
- We will be open from 8am to 3pm on Thanksgiving Day. Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Seeing lots of wildlife lately. Bobcats (one of which has a kitten!), turkeys,...
- Come on over and head down the Juniper Canoe Run...it misses you!
- The government shutdown is over! We are re-opening the campground and swimming...